N.J.'s Acting Governor Outlines Plan to Overhaul Parkway Toll System
- N.J. Pols Campaign Against Tolls, Worrying Rating Agencies. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p3
Reports the campaign of politicians for the elimination of tolls in the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Impact of eliminating toll fees on credit of New Jersey Authority; Views of Garden State residents on the campaign; Participants in the state gubernatorial race.
- The Long Road to Stonewall. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;10/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p22
Comments on the refusal of the Turnpike Authority for access into records for information in New Jersey. Contribution of roads on the unification of the state; Construction of the Turnpike and Garden State Parkway; Refusal of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority to give comments.
- N.J. highway deal edging forward. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p5
Reports on the plan of New Jersey Highway Authority to issue about 100 million dollars of revenue bonds for the Garden State Parkway. Securing of the revenue bonds.
- N.J. Turnpike readying RFPs for planned $2 billion deal in early 2000. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p3
Reports on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority's bond issue scheduled for February or March 2000. Classifications of the issues; Impact of the market interest rates on the issues; Description of the debt restructuring component of the financial plan; Need for the turnpike to raise tolls to issue...
- Removing Tolls Isn't the Answer. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;06/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p16
No abstract available.
- Watch Out For Free Stuff. // Business News New Jersey;03/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p16
Editorial. Comments on the position of New Jersey's three gubernatorial candidates on the issue of the removal of tolls from the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Initial purpose of the tolls; Need for the candidates to examine the books and operations of the Parkway Authority; Toll...
- Christie proposes massive budget cuts. Townes, Glenn // New York Amsterdam News;3/18/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the criticism by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to the budget deficit of the Garden State Park.
- Thousands still in the dark after weekend snowstorm. TOWNES, GLENN // New York Amsterdam News;11/3/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 44, p4
The article reports that thousands of residents in Garden State, New Jersey, stayed without power after a snowstorm dumped more than a foot of snow on parts of the region.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;8/24/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p79
The article presents a humorous report on the articles of apparel lost most frequently along the 173-mile Garden State Parkway in New Jersey.