Chicago Fed MMI Declines in June
- Chicago Fed Index Up 0.6% in July to 106.0. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois revealing that the Chicago Midwest manufacturing index rose 0.6% in July 2007 to a seasonally adjusted level of 106.0 after the June 2007 index was revised to a 0.4% increase to 105.3 from the originally...
- Challenges and prospects for Midwest manufacturing: Report on the 2003-04 Chicago Fed Manufacturing Project. Testa, William A.; Klier, Thomas; Mattoon, Richard H. // Chicago Fed Letter;Feb2005 Special Issue, Issue 211B, p1
No abstract available.
- Midwest Growth Above Trend in July: Chicago Fed. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/30/2013, p1
The article presents the statistics of several states in the Midwest Economy Index (MEI) reported by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois showing the financial growth and decline. Topics discussed include statistics for the contribution of manufacturing industries, contribution of...
- Midwest Growth Below Average in Aug.: Chicago Fed. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/30/2015, p1
The Midwest Economy Index slipped to negative 0.12 in July from an upwardly revised negative 0.11 in July, first reported as negative 0.12, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago said Monday.
- Chicago Fed: CFMMI Drops 2.6% in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p2
The article reports on the decline of Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index (CFMMI) to 2.6% in September 2008. The decline took place after the August report showed a revised 2.6% decrease to 103.5, originally reported as 2.6%. The Federal Reserve Board's industrial production index for...
- Midwest Growth Slips, Still Above Average: Chicago Fed. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/4/2014, Issue 34221, p1
The Midwest Economy Index fell to 0.51 in October from a revised 0.46 in September, first reported as 0.51, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago said Wednesday.
- Chicago Fed to name new president. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/22/94, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p38
Reports on the expected announcement by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago of a new president. Likely candidates.
- Chicago Fed Activity Index Drops to Negative 0.87. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33787, p2
The article reports that as per Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, the Chicago Fed national activity index of U.S. for August 2012 declined to negative 0.87 points from a revised negative 0.12 from July 2012.
- Midwest Growth Weakened in September. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33805, p2
The article informs that according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Midwest Economy Index (MEI) of Chicago, Illinois has declined by 0.51 percent in September 2012.