- Import, Export Prices Decline. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/09/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31014, p2
Reports on the import price index in the United States for October 2000.
- Import Prices Rise 0.1% in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31098, p2
Reports on the United States import price index in February 2001. Rise in import prices.
- Import Prices Up 0.3%; Exports Off 0.3%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/14/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31160, p2
Reports on the United States Import Price Index in the United States in May 2001.
- Import price declines in 1986 reflected reduced oil prices. Gibbons, Elizabeth; Halpin, Gerald F. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar87, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p3
Analyzes import trends in the United States in 1986. Factors influencing prices of imported goods; Stability of import prices; Overview of trends in foreign trade; Import indexes.
- U.S. International Services. Mann, Michael A.; Brokenbaugh, Laura L.; Bargas, Sylvia E. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2000, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p119
Deals with the international services of the United States in 1998 and 1999. Exports and imports of private services in 1999; Sales through foreign affiliates in 1998.
- Playing The China Card. McClenahen, John S.; Purdum, Traci // Industry Week/IW;Apr2003, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p61
Reports on the increase in U.S. manufactured imports from China between 1997 and 2002. Effect of increasing imports from China; Statistics on various import categories. INSET: Growtyh, Barely.
- U.S. exports. DeVoss, David // World Trade;Nov98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p50
Focuses on the import and export industry of the United States. Unreliability of export statistics as gauge of national productivity; Reputation of the US as leader in the production and export of high-technology products; Paper and forest products; Commercial aircraft and associated equipment.
- U.S., Japan to resume auto talks. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;1/9/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5586, p54
Reports on the Japanese government's agreement to resume stalled trade talks on automobiles and automobile parts with the United States in late January 1995. Japan's insistence not to accede to U.S. demands to set firm numerical targets to cut the trade imbalance between the two countries;...
- U.S. international trade in goods and services. // Economic Indicators;May94, p35
Presents a table showing American international trade in goods and services from 1986 through 1994. Exports and imports of goods and services; Balance of trade; Source of data.