Virtual advice at Dubai show
- Virtex wins deal to run Dubai shows on-line. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p19
Focuses on the contract given to Virtex to produce virtual exhibitions for the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) in United Arab Emirates. Terms of the contract; Importance of the contract to Virtex and DWTC.
- Pesticide tracking software available. // American Nurseryman;06/15/97, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p10
Announces the availability of a software program that monitors pesticide application called Acropolis developed by Virtex Corp. Product features; Contact information.
- Infinity, partner form data delivery service for radio. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;4/17/95, Vol. 125 Issue 16, p40
Reports on the launching of the `Musicam Express' data delivery service by Infinity Broadcasting Corp. and VirteX. Transmission of data to radio stations; Features of the data delivery service; Subscription of radio stations to the service.
- Pb-Free Manufacturing from a Tier III EMS Perspective. Caswell, Greg // Circuits Assembly;Nov2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p32
The article focuses on the transition to polybutylene (Pb)-free manufacturing by VirTex, an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) provider. The company's use of SAC 305, a Pb-free eutectic material, significantly reduced component tombstoning. Several issues emerged in relation to the adoption...
- Xilinx ups sales guidance, expects Virtex-5 sales to increase significantly. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News (10616624);9/28/2009, Vol. 55 Issue 38, p2
The article reports on the update made by Xilinx Inc. to its sales guidance for its fiscal Q2 2010 and the expectation of Virtex-5 Corp. for sales increase. It mentions that Xilinx increased sales from 2% to 6% due to broad-based strength in all markets and geographies. Meanwhile, the...
- FPGA fitnesses a photolithography flip-flop. Dipert, Brian // EDN;4/17/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p18
The Spartan-III line of field programmable gate array (FPGA) from Xilinx is a limited-speed, restricted-gate-count, and plastic-packaged-only variant of the Virtex-II family devices. Befitting their heritage, Spartan-3 chips will include flexible I/O buffers and clock management, embedded...
- RTOS for Xilinx PowerPC 440. // EDN Europe;Oct2008, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p74
The article focuses on the development of Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) to support the PowerPC 440 processor embedded in Xilinx Inc.'s Virtex-5 field-programmable gate array (FPGAs). The core is hard 32 bit reduced instruction set computer (RISC) central processing unit (CPU) processor...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...