WTM exhibitors get tour of Excel
- Growth in the Gulf states. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Nov/Dec2007, p31
The article focuses on the growth of the special events industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Based on a 2007 poll, Dubai emerged as the most popular destination choice for meetings and events in the Middle East, with Abu Dhabi in second place. The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre...
- Meet the venues. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p47
Features venues highlighted in the Meetings & Incentive Travel (M&IT) Show at Excel in London, England on June 20 to 21, 2001. Objectives of venue owners in participating at M&IT show; Facility improvements in various venues.
- EIBTM Looks to Barcelona for Better Days. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p31
Highlights Reed Travel Exhibition's European show, EIBTM, held May 2003 in Geneva, Switzerland. Estimated number of people who attended the event; Absence of the U.S. in the event.
- Exhibition to be cut to three days? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/11/2002, Issue 2539, p9
Reports on negotiations between World Travel Market (WTM) organizer Reed Travel Exhibitions and the Association of National Tourist Offices Representatives over WTM exhibitor fees. Proposal to reduce the number of WTM exhibit days; Proposal of Reed Travel Exhibitions to reduce exhibitor fees.
- Broader spectrum of content to drive new-look WTM in 2013. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/13/2013, Issue 3055, p8
The article reports on the registration for the World Travel Market (WTM) 2013 exhibition on November 4-7 which drives new trends including The Travel Tech Show by the Travel Technology region, the launch of A Taste of ILTM at WTM, and the co-location of its sister show at ExCel in London, England.
- SERVING UP A TREAT AT LONDON'S EXCEL. // Confectionary Production;Dec2015/Jan2016, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p7
The article discusses Food Matters Live 2015, held in ExCel in London in November which was attended by over 10,000 experts from across the globe specialising in food manufacturing, distribution, retail and nutrition potraying the realization in people of the benefits of such events.
- Chaos at EIBTM sparks probe. // Event;Jun2002, p5
Reports on the investigation being conducted by Reed Travel Exhibitions regarding the outcome of the travel and meetings show EIBTM in Geneva, Switzerland. Objective of the investigation; Number of exhibitors and hosted buyers that decided not to attend the exhibition; Factors that may...
- Travel expo to move to Excel. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p6
Reports that World Travel Market (WTM), a business event for the travel industry, is moving to Excel of London, England from Earls Court in year 2002. Attendance at WTM; Reasons behind the decision to move from Earls to Excel.
- Pro2Pac set for 2013 return. // Food & Drink Technology;Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
The article previews the exhibition "Pro2Pac 2013," at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London, England from March 17-20, 2012.