In-house crews join AEO line-up
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.
- Clarion Events NEC launched. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;May2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the decision of Clarion Events Ltd. and the NEC Group's Centre Exhibitions to form a joint venture to be called Clarion Events NEC Ltd. as of May 2005. Reason behind the move; Percentage of share to be invested by CEL in the joint venture; Statement issued by NEC Group CEO Andrew...
- Clarion finalises Centre buy. // Event;Jun2005, p5
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of Centre Exhibitions by Clarion Events. Fraction of the majority share being owned by Clarion Events in the joint venture; Remarks from Simon Kimble, managing director at Clarion Events, on their events portfolio; Other exhibitions acquired by the...
- BECA to support approval fee scheme despite misgivings. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Apr2002, p5
Reports on the agreement reached by the British Exhibition Contractors Association (BECA) and the Centre Exhibitions company over its recommendation for Institute of Trade Mark Agents (ITMA) 2003. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of positing the BECA logo on the ITMA 2003 web site; Benefit of...
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Autumn Top Drawer set to be 10% bigger. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article offers information on the trade show Top Drawer to be organized by Clarion Events Ltd. at Olympia conference centre in London during September 16-18, 2012.
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Revolution at the motor fair. // Marketing Event;May2001, p21
Reports the decision of organizer Clarion Events to revise the format of the London Motor Show in March 2001 in England. Participants of the automobile exhibition; Response toward the revised format; Aim of the revised format.