Visitors fail to show at Crufts
- BEST IN SHOW. // Junior Scholastic;3/10/2008, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p5
The article presents information about the Westminster Kennel Club dog show which was held in New York City in February 2008.
- A window on the World Dog Show. Killick, Robert // Dog World;Oct2002, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p13
Presents an article about attending the World Dog Show in Amsterdam in the Netherlands in July 2002. Inspection performed on the dogs during their arrival; Countries that participated in the event; Process of judging the dogs.
- Philadelphia Kennel Club Hosts The National Dog Show. Durand, Marcella // Dog World;Nov2002, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p9
Reports that the Kennel Club of Philadelphia Dog Show will host the National Dog Show, presented by Purina, in September 2002. Significance of the event.
- Montgomery County 2006. Reznik, Allan // Dog World;Feb2007, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p13
Several photographs of the Montgomery County 2006 dog show are presented, along with the winners of the event.
- A Judge's Minute. J. G. P. // Dog World;Dec2011, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p17
The article presents the weekend schedule of a judge of state and national dog shows in the U.S. during competition season.
- Morris & Essex. Haggerty, Captain A. // Dog World;Feb2001, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p46
Discusses the revival of the Morris and Essex Kennel Club dog show in Madison, New Jersey in 2000.
- Canine Good Citizen Close-Up. Carpenter, Sherry // Dog World;Mar2001, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p84
Focuses on Paws-Abilities, an event showcasing canine companion animal activities and seminars held in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Here, There & Everywhere. Nicholas, Anna Katherine // Dog World;Mar2001, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p104
Highlights dog shows held in Westminster during the 1940s to the 1960s.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;4/16/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p164
An excerpt from an article on dog shows published in an issue of the "New York Times" newspaper in 1960 is presented.