Summer tour for tea brand
- Long Island Iced Tea Is Just Beachy. Klara, Robert // Adweek;6/16/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 24, p10
The article reports that ready-to-drink non-alcoholic Long Island Iced Tea has been redesigned to compete for a larger market share in the iced-tea market with a higher-end look against larger brands such as Arizona and Snapple.
- Digital@JWT Unveils Online Promo for Lipton Brisk. Owens, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/23/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p26
Discusses the plans of Digital@JWT to move the beverage brand, Lipton Brisk, even further away from its site-centric approach to one that takes the ready-to-drink ice tea out to some of its target consumers' favorite sites. Use of Claymation puppets; Total Fresh Tour campaign.
- New age beverages: the new way in European drinks. // MarketWatch: Drinks;April 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the strong growth potential of new age beverages market in Europe. Market share of iced tea; Conservative drinking habits of European consumers; Increase in demand for diverse foreign flavors.
- Twinings targets UK with the launch of a new iced tea range. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p8
Reports the launching of the iced tea products of Twinings in Great Britain. Budget of the advertising campaign; Details of the advertisement.
- Coke's Nestea Takes Plunge Into Webisodes. Wang, Elaine // Brandweek;7/6/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 27, p6
The article presents an interview with Annis Lyles, the vice president of media and interactive for Coca-Cola, North America. The central focus of the interview is a discussion of Coca-Cola's innovative use of Internet video and product placement to assist in the marketing and advertising of the...
- Specialty Tea. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p54
This article presents marketing tips for different types of tea. An unprecedented growth continues in the tea category, and retailers have responded to increased consumer demands with increased offerings. If a bit of education and marketing is thrown, consumers will be sure to think of the store...
- Keurig brewers get Coke's tea. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/4/2014, pA02
The in-home brewing system maker deepened its deal with
- ARIZONA TEA. ZMUDA, NATALIE // Advertising Age;11/28/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 42, p50
The article focuses on the beverage industry company Arizona Beverage, discussing the company's product management of its Arizona Tea brand iced tea beverages.
- Iced tea: A cool summer beverage. Fast, Yvona // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/29/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 178, Special section p11
The article highlights the sustenance of ice tea, the U.S. wholesome beverage, which contains important phytochemicals that help protect against cancer, heart disease and stroke. However, consumers must be aware that all teas are not made equally because most bottled teas are loaded with sugar,...