Meeting the challenge of internal branding
- Building trustpoints key to achieving brand recognition. Gregory, Jim // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Oct2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p26
The author reflects on the creation of trustpoints in the business that depends on the brand alignment between several factors of business including organization culture, brand products and effective communications.
- USING EXHIBITIONS TO BUILD A BRAND. // Glass Age;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p40
Discusses the philosophy of the K2 company of using exhibitions as a forum for launching and developing a brand. Views of the company on the significance of an exhibition activity; Ways to ensure a successful exhibition; Focus of the first exhibition for any company wishing to launch a brand.
- Brand and retail should never be seen, except... Treadgold, Alan // B&T Weekly;3/23/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2604, p18
The author comments on retail and brand advertising. He believes one of the communication problems faced by retailers is when to promote a brand and when to talk product and price call-to-action communication. He claims that creating brands takes time and money. He looks at the distinction...
- We know where you are and what you do. Belmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;10/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p11
Discusses the use of location-based mobile services (LBS) in brand promotion in Great Britain. Problems related to the effective creation of effective short messaging system (SMS) and multimedia messaging system (MMS) campaigns; Southern Comfort's appointment of WWAV Rapp Collins North to...
- Names are the name of the game. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p12
Discusses the importance of brand names in selling wireless data applications. Benefits of using a recognized brand name in wireless data applications; Guidelines in using copyrighted music; Requirements in selling ring tones.
- Brands need to research strengths to compete. Chahal, Mindi // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/16/2014, p1
The author expresses his views on the advantage of using customer insight in helping grands identify and play on the strengths of their business. Topics discussed include brand experience, advertising and communications, and information brands. Also mentioned are in-store experience, store's...
- Branding, coverage remain key issues in tapping customers. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p22
Reports that personal communications services (PCS) carriers in the United States are having problems with brand awareness and perceptions customers have about coverage. Benefit of a strong brand name to a company; Discouragement felt by PCS carriers over the length of time and cost of...
- Harnessing the brand power of charm. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/11/2013, p11
The article provides suggestions on how brands can become more persuasive, engaging and successful by communicating with charm. It advises that the brand must inspire and be delightful. It suggests that charm must be authentic and avoid masked pretentions. It also notes that the brand must make...
- Communicating your personal brand. McIntyre, Tammy L. // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;2/28/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 31, p2
In this article, the author focuses on the qualities of a personal brand statement and discusses essential elements of a good personal brand statement.