Ralph Lauren in perfume push
- Polo grounds. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Jan98, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p138
Looks at the establishment of a site which was created by Pointe Design with assistance from the polo team, for the San Francisco flagship store for Polo Ralph Lauren.
- RRL line due for fall arrival in Tokyo Polo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 48, p17
Focuses on Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.'s introduction of its RRL line of rugged wear and jeans to Japan. Projected retail sales for the first year of operations; Merchandise and prices.
- Polo Ralph Lauren looking for factory outlet store site. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/24/97, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p5
Reports on Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores' search for outlet store space in the Park City area in Utah.
- Polo Jeans has an Edgier ad campaign and promotions with film. J.O. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/24/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p9
Focuses on Polo Jeans Co.'s advertising and promotional campaigns. Allocated budget; Tie-ins with independent films; Features of the new advertising campaign shot by Bruce Weber; Advertising medium; Addition of in-store shops; Sponsorship of outdoor screenings of four independent films.
- Ralph's new face. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/26/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 62, p12
Reports that Polo Ralph Lauren has signed an exclusive worldwide contract with Tanga of Click Model Management for the latter to represent Polo Ralph Lauren apparel and Ralph Lauren Fragrances. Other celebrities under Polo's exclusive contracts.
- A little racy. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/9/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 70, p13
Presents a photograph of Polo Jeans Co.'s Lycra spandex tank top and cotton twill pants having a logo trim and racing stripe.
- Ralph Lauren puts regional assignment on the racks. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p5
Reports on the search of Polo Ralph Lauren company, for an agency to handle local advertising and promotions touting its retail stores and some individual brands. Information on the agency conducting the search; Other information on advertising plans.
- Polo-Ralph Lauren opens in China. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/1/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 105, p22
Reports on Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.'s opening of its first store in China at the Jin Jiang Dickson Center in Shanghai through its Far Eastern licensing agent Dickson Poon. Absence of difference of merchandise from American lines; Similarity of prices as in Hong Kong; Search for location of second...
- Ralph Lauren's home improvement. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 67, p12
Introduces the Ralph Lauren Home Collection home products line. Designs for the home collection; Advertising for the products; Price range of the products.