Big names at BDC workshop
- Selling Your Most Valuable Asset. // njbiz;2/23/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p13
Highlights the meeting of the New Jersey Entrepreneurial Forum which focused on selling a business. Reasons for selling a business; Factors that affect the value of a property; Importance of good professionals during the sales process.
- Berlin's positive pleasures. Garner, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/24/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4367, p5
Highlights the International Hotel Investment Forum in Berlin, Germany in March 2005. Improvement on investments in hotels; Decision of Whitbread to put its Marriott hotels on the market; Implication of the reassurance of several deals by the delegates for the hotel industry.
- Small Business. McClellan-Brandt, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;6/13/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p6
Presents an update on small business in Fort Worth, Texas as of June 13, 2005. Forum held by Tech Fort Worth and the Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce; Prizes to be awarded by the New Venture Creation Contest sponsored by the University of North Texas' Murphy Enterprise Center; Sale of...
- SPJ chapters to conduct programs about Knight Ridder sale, future of the profession. Stoll, Michael // Quill;Mar2006, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on the decision of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) and its local chapters to hold discussion about the preservation of public-service journalism in light of the sale of the Knight Ridder newspaper company. The public has expressed their frustration over the sale...
- PEOPLE. Moyer, Liz; Shenn, Jody; Paletta, Damian; Boraks, David // American Banker;1/28/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p2
Presents news briefs related to prominent figures in the world of banking. Gathering of delegates at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland; Speculation about potential acquisitions by Bank of America Corp.; Prediction by Joe Moglia, the CEO of Ameritrade Holdings Corp., that the New...
- International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Highlights a conference in Prague, Czech Republic to be held on April 15 and 16, 2002 on the development of sub-sovereign finance in Europe. Sponsors of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Some of the persons expected to attend the conference.
- Advice day on German fairs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Announces the workshop for companies planning to exhibit at German trade shows that will take place on June 28, 2001. Focus of the workshop; Topics covered at the workshop.
- Journos to facilitate tax forum. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
The article offers information on the October Tax Forum of the government to be held in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory from October 4-5, 2011.
- Forum on Industrial and Applied Physics Takes Off. Connell, Neville // Industrial Physicist;Jul1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.