ECO has stake in launch pair
- The Morris manifesto. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p25
Outlines the plans of the Morris brothers, owners of Earls Court & Olympia Group, for the London, England exhibition venues. Management changes; Projected benefits of the company's improvement programme; Explanation from Morris.
- Morris makes call for single industry body. // Event;Apr2002, p10
Focuses on the recommendation of Earls Court & Olympia Group chief executive Andrew Morris to the Association of Exhibition Organisers and the British Exhibition Contractors Association. Details of the recommendation.
- Meetings news. // Business Travel World;Jan2006, p16
The article presents news briefs on meetings in Great Britain as of January 2006. The exhibition and conference operation of Earls Court & Olympia in London, England is up for sale. P&O Travel Corporate Events found that booking times for the meetings and incentive market lengthened in 2005.
- Earls Court rebrands pre sale. // Business Travel World;Apr2006, p21
The article reports that the Earls Court & Olympia exhibition halls in London, England have been re-branded in spite of the speculation that the venues could be sold. Earls Court had reportedly been interested in acquiring Alexandra Palace in North London as a new conference and event venue...
- Appointments. // Marketing Event;May98, p7
Reports on several employee promotions and resignations in the exhibition industry. Promotion of Leslie Berry announced by Earls Court Olympia; Resignations of Simon Prichard as marketing director of Montgomery Exhibitions; Promotion of Claire Tutton to the position of exhibition director for...
- Morris eyes ECO sale leaseback deal. // Event;Jul/Aug2003, p6
Reports on the move of Earls Court & Olympia Group to seek a buyer for its exhibition venues in London, England. Purpose of the sale; Value of the venues; List of interested buyers.
- Capital developments. Walker, Clive // Event;May2003, p23
Focuses on the actions taken by several events venues in London, England to attract more organizers. Excel; Next Step Initiative; Wembley Conference and Exhibition Centre; Earls Court & Olympia Group.
- When venues exhibit. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2002, p31
Deals with the role of exhibitions to the success of British venue companies in promoting their facilities direct to the exhibition industry. NEC Group company; Earls Court & Olympia Group company; King's Hall company.
- IN BRIEF. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/9/2004, Issue 2600, p24
Reports developments related to exhibitions in the travel trade in Great Britain as of February 2004. Expansion of De Vere Group PLC at the International Confex; Launch of a brochure by Black Country Conferences; Profit of Earls Court and Olympia Group Ltd.