- Manby takes helm at BECA. // Marketing Event;May99, p6
Reports that Andrew Manby took over as president of the British Exhibition Contractors Association from RT Display chairman Richard Armitage in April 1999. Main objective of Manby's presidency; Excerpt from the out-going address of Armitage.
- New BECA chief outlines vision. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the selection of Lynn Felton as director of The British Exhibition Contractors Association. Previous job; Plan for the company.
- Briefs. // Playthings;Mar2000, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p10
Reports on developments related to toy industries and toy stores as of March 2000. Includes China's plan to organize the China International Toys & Giftware Exhibition in Beijing; Appointment of executives in toy store FAO Schwarz; Events in the Canadian Toy Fair held in Toronto, Ontario.
- Coffee Fest Seattle. Everage, Laura // Gourmet Retailer;Oct2004, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p91
This article reports that more than 50 educational sessions and a 30-percent increase in exhibitors from 2003 make this year's Coffee Fest Seattle the place to be for coffee retail professionals. Some of this year's training session highlights will include Hiring, Training & Retraining...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p34
Presents updates related to the television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Identification of various appointments and promotions of executives in various television networks; Details on various conventions on television broadcasting; Information on the exhibitions related to the...
- New chief for Confex as Booth moves on. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Oct99, p7
Announces the appointment of Andy Lane as head of the International Confex exhibition team of Miller Freeman company. Executive succeeded by Lane; Implications of the resignation of event director Mina Booth.
- Reed pulls in Nike man. // Marketing Event;Oct99, p16
Reports on the appointment of Richard White as president and chief executive officer of Reed Exhibition Cos. for North America. Career background; Objectives of White; Partnership formed by Reed Exhibition with EJ Krause & Associates.
- Seattle Gift Show Adds Six New Managers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2001, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the appointment of six divisional managers of the Seattle Gift Show to be presented on August 18 to 22, 2001. Andrew Toplarski; Joan Stockton; Kelly McLoughlin; Mary Jane Craig; Wendy Breuner; Amanda Kasper.
- Special Trade Show Issue. Borowsky, Scott C. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including wearable sales at museums and amusement park stores, the American International Toy Fair in New York City, and strategies for hiring and training staff members.