Clarion and IIR finalising deal
- IIR Exhibitions to stage third Olympia expo. // Event;May2003, p7
Reports on plans for the launch of the Digital Print World exhibition by IIR Exhibitions at the Olympia in London, England in November 2003. Background on the exhibition.
- GST reduced? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 16 Issue 11, pT4
Cites seminar management company IIR Exhibitions' apparent miscalculation of New Zealand's goods and services tax rate.
- Newstec 2003 website. Jankovic, Sasa // Printing World;8/26/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 9, p17
Announces the launch of a Newstec Web site by IIR Exhibitions as part of the promotional activities for Newstec 2003. Information provided for in the Web site.
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Print show visits fall despite overseas boost. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Discusses the highlights of the IPEX print and publishing show organized by IIR Exhibitions. Number of exhibitors and visitors to the show; Target audience.
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Revolution at the motor fair. // Marketing Event;May2001, p21
Reports the decision of organizer Clarion Events to revise the format of the London Motor Show in March 2001 in England. Participants of the automobile exhibition; Response toward the revised format; Aim of the revised format.