(HEALTHCARE)=20 New Healthcare Reform Will Assist Seniors with Cost of Long-Term=20 Care
- Medicopolitical Digest. Beecham, Linda // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/4/92, Vol. 304 Issue 6831, p920
Investigates the debate on the effects of National Health Service reforms on the service and patients in Great Britain. Assessment of public health and the delivery of health care; Problems encountered by the National Health Service; Increase of health care spending to meet health service...
- Wellness incentives. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p17
No abstract available.
- Report Pegs Indiana's Costs From Health Care Reform at $2.9 Billion. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33323, p28
The article reports that the reform of federal health care of Indiana is estimated to cost of up to 2.9 billion dollars through 2020.
- The right direction for health care reform. Faris // Las Vegas Business Press;08/09/99, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p5
Comments on the debate over the issue of health care reform in the United States. Focus on the expansion of mandates and liability; Small businesses' push for the reduction of costs and increasing of access; Extension of liability to employers.
- Selling Cost Containment. Jost, Timothy Stolzfus; Tanenbaum, Sandra J. // American Journal of Law & Medicine;1993, Vol. 19 Issue 1/2, p95
Health care expenditures in the United States have continued to grow despite efforts to control them. This Article discusses the need for health care reform, outlines the model that reform should follow, and considers why the United States has not progressed toward a workable solution. It...
- Permanently Adopting Increase in Primary Care Payments Could Save Medicare Billions. // American Family Physician;5/1/2012, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p855
The article focuses on a study which reveals that health care reform law with provisions allowing for an increase in payment for primary care services helps save billions of dollars for Medicare expenses.
- New health reform law likely to boost health care costs. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/3/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p13
The article focuses on the impact of the new health care reform law to the medical care costs in the U.S.
- Employers' PPACA concerns. // Employee Benefit Adviser;Jul2010, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the results of a Mercer survey showing the concerns of employers in the U.S. about the cost impact of the new health care reform law, both on the long term and the short term basis.
- Dr. John C. Bailey, state health commissioner. Bailey, John C. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/11/93, Vol. 14 Issue 28, Perspectives... p11E
Opinion. Supports United States President Bill Clinton's proposed health care reform package. Need for policymakers to acknowledge the separate concepts of health care delivery and health care financing; Importance of universal coverage to health care containment; Comprehensive benefits...