The Influence Index
- Twitter Charts Debut. Gruger, William // Billboard;6/14/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p73
The article discusses the 2014 launch by "Billboard" and the social networking service Twitter Inc. of the interactive online lists Billboard Twitter Top Tracks and Billboard Twitter Emerging Artists, which rank the most popular songs shared on the social networking site Twitter in the U.S.
- Beware the bitter Twitter. CHICKOWSKI, ERICKA // Entrepreneur;Sep2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p48
A chart is presented which lists information on proper behavior and etiquette on the online social networking website Twitter.
- Twitterific! // Texas Magazine;Spring/Summer2010, p8
A chart is presented that shows the accounts at twitter.com that people can follow for the latest business news, networking and events concerning McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas in Austin, including UTexasMcCombs, UTexasMBA and UTexas BBA.
- Mansueto Brands Bulk Up on Twitter Followers. // Min's B2B;6/28/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p4
A chart is presented that lists the number of Twitter followers of business-to-business (b2b) magazine Web sites including Fast Company/Mansueto Ventures, Inc./Mansueto Ventures, and Ad Age/Crain.
- home pages. // Real Simple;Fall Family 2009 Special Issue, p42
A chart is presented that lists the social-networking sites that allow users to organize memories in one spot.
- SOCIAL 50â„¢. // Billboard;7/23/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 25, p36
A chart is presented of the top musical artists active on major social networking websites in the United States for the week of July 23, 2011 including Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Shakira.
- mobile data. // New Media Age;7/9/2009, p21
Several charts are presented that show frequency of access to social networks, how users send phone photos, and users of leading social networks from April 2008 to April 2009.
- The Social-Media Primary. // Newsweek;10/24/2011, Vol. 158 Issue 17, p21
The article presents multiple graphs of the online social networking campaigns of U.S. Republican candidates for the 2012 presidential election including the popularity of candidates such as Mitt Romney and Ron Paul on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Social media mavens? // Accounting Today;9/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p44
The article presents an answer to query on the public's perception of social networking sites such as Twitter.