MassDevelopment Agency Scores A From S&P, Plans $200M Sale
- MASSACHUSETTS: S&P Ups MassDevelopment. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's (MassDevelopment) long-term rating to A-plus from A by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Massachusetts. The report noted that Standard & Poor's connects MassDevelopment's rating to the state, which was rated AA, due to the...
- Brookhaven at Lexington Upgraded to A-Plus by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;11/13/2014, p31
The article reports that the credit rating of 14.7 million dollars outstanding bonds of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency by Brookhaven at Lexington was upgraded by Fitch Rating Inc. from A to A-plus. The upgrade was because of the robust liquidity position with deep financial cushion...
- MassDevelopment Wins National Award. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;7/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33945, p2
The article infortms that the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency has received the 2013 award for excellence from the Council of Development Finance Agencies, a U.S.-based national association.
- Massachusetts Mapping Out Special Assessment Bond Legislation. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32700, p4
The article reports that officials are working in two bills that affect future special assessment bond financing in the Commonwealth in Massachusetts. Special assessment bond legislation called 40T was mapped out by lawmakers. 40T permits local governments and the Massachusetts Development...
- MassDevelopment Selling $125M in Two Housing Deals. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency to sell $125 million of new-money debt on behalf of Clarendon Street Associates and AvalonBay Communities in the U.S. It is intended to help finance 665 new housing units in and around Boston, Massachusetts. The sale...
- MASSACHUSETTS: MDFA Cites Investments. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/9/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33975, p9
The article focuses on the report of U.S.-based Massachusetts Development Finance Agency which highlights that it has invested 2.3 billion dollars in businesses, nonprofits and communities in fiscal year 2013.
- Executive-Minded Babson College to Expand With Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p37
Focuses on Babson College's plan to sell revenue bonds through the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency. Babson College's plan to use the proceeds of the bond sale to finance the construction of the Center for Executive Education; Amount of bonds to be issued.
- Massachusetts agency to issue bonds for nonprofits. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;02/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30574, p40
Reports on the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's plan to issue $59 million of revenue bonds for Boston Biomedical Research Institute and Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. Standard and Poor's Corp.'s rating for the Emerson issue; Projected present value savings from the Emerson...
- MassDevelopment Readies $20M Deal for PBS Giant. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p48
Reports on the plan of Massachusetts Development Finance Agency to sell variable-rate debt for WGBH Educational Foundation. Use of the bond proceeds to finance the renovation and construction of the foundation's buildings; Issuance of the bonds in weekly mode; Authority of the foundation to...