Moody's Hits Spokane With Downgrade
- Philly Parking Problem. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports that Moody's Investor Service downgraded to Bal from Baa3 its underlying rating on bonds issued for the 30th Street Station Parking Garage in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Negative outlook of Moody's on the bonds; Use of the dedicated parking fee revenues to support of the bonds.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- Orange County, Fla., and Miami Get Mixed Moody's News. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p5
Reports on the ratings given by the rating agency, Moody's Investors Service on Orange County tourist development tax-backed bonds as of December 2001. Reasons for taking action on Orange County's tourist tax debt; Effect of September 11 terrorist attacks on the tourists; Basis of the ratings...
- New Jersey's Middlesex County May Lose Top Rating. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p4
Reports that Middlesex County, New Jersey is on the verge of losing its top rating as its general fund is facing deficits at the county-run, long-term care facility. Effects of the fund deficit on the health care facilities; Impacts of the rating downgrade on the county's fund reserves.