N.J. Educational Agency Lines Up Dormitory Safety Trust Deal
- N.J. Colleges Looking at Windfall of Issuance From New Program. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p7
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to issue school bonds in 2000. Approval received to issued bonds to fund capital improvement projects at public and private colleges and universities; Support for the bonds by state appropriations.
- New Jersey's Seton Hall University to Sell $44 Million Mixed Issue Today. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p3
Reports the bond sale by Seton Hall University through the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Rating of Standard & Poor's for the university; Details on the debt of the school; Impact of the fire on university finances.
- N.J. reaches school funds agreement. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30770, p1
Reports that New Jersey lawmakers have unveiled the details of their borrowing plan for local school construction. Issuance of the bonds through the state Educational Facilities Authority; Uncertainty over where money to fund construction will come.
- College Aid Boost. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports that the New Jersey Assembly has passed a measure increasing the amount of debt that can be issued for county college capital projects qualifying for state debt service aid. Amount of bonds and notes that can be sold for county colleges; Approval in 1997 of the New Jersey Educational...
- N.J. Prepares to Sell $195M As Court Hears Arguments. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31493, p1
Reports the pricing of the state appropriation-backed debt by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Emphasis of the constitutionality of non-voter-approved contract debt; Inclusion of the proceeds of higher educational capital improvement revenue bonds; Importance of the creation of...
- N.J. Educational Agency to Sell $90 Million of Revenue Bonds. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p3
Reports the selling of revenue bonds from the Educational Facilities Authority in New Jersey. Allocation of money for scientific, engineering and computer equipment for colleges and universities; Serial bonds for state contract payments; Revenue bonds for the equipment leasing fund program.
- Darby Tapped to Be Acting Head of N.J. Educational Facilities Authority. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33359, p7
The article announces the appointment of Mary Jane Darby as project management director at the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority.
- New Jersey proposal could help schools issue billions of debt. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p1
Focuses on a proposal which would allow the New Jersey's Educational Facilities Authority help the state's poorest school districts sell about $1.8 billion of debt for reconstruction projects. What needs to be done for proposal to be passed; Scheduled date of hearings held on proposal in...
- N.J. Educational Agency Seeks Investment, Swap Advisers. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/13/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33166, p4
The article reports on the move of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA) to look for an investment adviser and a swap consultant that could provide investment and derivative guidance for public and private higher education institutions. The search was made because the contracts...