- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p28
The article presents statistical information of bond market in the US. It includes information on long-term bond sales, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p29
Presents charts and a graph showing bond market performance in the United States as of June 8, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p45
Presents statistics relevant to the U.S. municipal bond market compiled as of April 1, 2004. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Munis Weaker in Active New-Issue Calendar. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33406, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bond market as of October 26, 2010 in the U.S. It states that the performance of tax-exempt yields in the market were weaker during the said date by six to eight basis points within 10 years and by three to five points on longer terms....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...
- Munis Mostly Unchanged; Focus on Primary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/25/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33138, p2
The article overviews the securities and bonds trading in June 2009 in the U.S., noting that participants were focusing more on primary market, making tax-exempt yields not doing well in trading. It looks at the trading on the new-issue market, trading participants and bond prices and...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p40
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of August 6, 2004. Municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Treasury bills.