Hot Housing Market Drives $66M Vermont Single-Family Sale
- Vermont Housing Agency's Deal Lowers Mortgage Costs. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p4
Reports on the efforts of the Vermont Housing Finance Agency to lower mortgage costs. Plans of the agency to sell housing bonds; Use of the refund bonds to help reduce the cost of single-family mortgage charges; Emphasis on improving loan programs.
- Low Rates Leave PaineWebber With $5 Million in Unsold Vermont MRBs. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p7
Reports on the Vermont Housing Finance Agency's sale of a series of mortgage revenue bonds. Benefits from low interest rates; Structure of the bonds.
- Vermont Housing Agency Preps $53M Single-Family Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p38
The article reports on the plan of the Vermont Housing Finance Agency to sell $53.3 million of single-family housing bonds on September 27, 2006. The proceeds will finance about 300 mortgages for first-time home buyers throughout the state. Financial Security Assurance Inc. will insure the debt...
- Vermont HFA Readies $72 Million Sale of Bonds, Bans. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p3
The article reports that the Vermont Housing Finance Agency will issue revenue bonds and bond anticipation notes for its single-family housing program. $42 million will be priced for retail investors while the remaining $30 million will be issued in the form of Bans. Both the bonds and Bans will...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.