BlackRock Raises $1.1 Billion in IPOs for Five Funds
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p15
Presents chart depicting the average price of recent 100 initial public offerings excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- Predicted IPO surge fails to materialize; Stock slump, trading discount blamed. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p7
Focuses on closed-end municipal bond funds entering the market in the United States. Factors which affected the slowing of initial public offerings (IPO); Decrease in IPOs since the stock market began experiencing heavy losses; Impact of trading discounts.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p17
Presents charts depicting the recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2005. Names of the company; Date offer; Closing date; Measurement of the average price of the IPO; Exclusion of the closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the market.
- Price Stabilization of Closed-End Fund IPOs. Leonard, David C.; Nixon, Terry D.; Shrider, David G.; Shull, David M. // Quarterly Journal of Finance & Accounting;Summer/Autumn2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3/4, p5
Using a large sample of closed-end fund (CEF) IPOs we define a measure to estimate how long a fund is price-supported by the underwriter after the IPO. Using this method we measure the length of price support by underwriters after the offer in order to reconcile the results of Hanley, Lee, and...
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;3/1/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Presents a graph for mutual fund market indicating closed-end IPOs among the top five fund companies and a banner year for closed-end funds.
- PIMCO, BlackRock IPOs to Follow Nuveen's Lead. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p8
Reports on Black Rock Inc. and PIMCO's initial public offerings (IPO) for closed-end municipal funds in the United States. Release dates; Results of Nuveen Investments' IPO for a number of funds; Appeal of the funds to investors.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Up 1/4 Ahead of Skimpy New-Issue Calendar. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p2
Reports the increase of municipal prices in sympathy with a Treasury rally on bond-friendly economic data in the United States. Dimensions of the prices in the Treasury cash market; Impact of closed-end funds on buyers; Funds raised to an initial public offering.
- Saxon Plans $350M IPO for Switch to REIT. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;8/31/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 168, p12
Reports that Saxon REIT Inc. has filed the terms for an initial public offering that would enable the publicly traded Saxon Capital Inc. to convert to a real estate investment trust.
- Closed-End Funds For Income: Understanding How They Work. Levant, Harry // Canadian MoneySaver;2012, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p36
The article offers information on investments using closed-end funds raised by the capital through initial public offering. It discusses stock price dependency for closed end funds which follows supply and demand for the stock, the changing values of the investments in the fund's portfolio and...