Bailout Rumors Swirl as Denver Aquarium Struggles to Pay Bills
- Levi Gets Clobbered in US and Europe. // High Yield Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p4
Highlights the performance of corporate bonds among major markets as of August 19, 2002. Six Flags; Rotech Medical Corp.; Level 3 Communications Inc.; US Airways; United Airlines.
- Six flags mulls ad consolidation. Fest, Glen; Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p37
States that contenders are lining up for the $40-45 million advertising account from Six Flags Theme Parks. Listing of the contenders.
- Six Flags mulls ad consolidation. Fest, Glen; Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek New England Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p38
Reveals the plans of Six Flags Theme Parks to consolidate its advertising account at a single agency. Amount of the account; Contenders for the review to be conducted by the company.
- Six Flags woos nat'l advertisers. Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;1/11/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p13
Reports that Six Flags Entertainment is mounting an aggressive effort to market its regional theme parks to national advertisers as a place-based marketing vehicle. Spent the past year establishing a brand identity for the seven parks; Packages offered; Deals that have been signed.
- Six Flags mulls ad consolidation. Fest, Glen; Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Southeast Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p37
Reports on the plans of Six Flags Theme Parks to conduct presentations for its advertising account. Value of the project; Advertising firms competing for the account.
- Denver Aquarium Sees Deal With Investors by January 1. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p6
Highlights the expectation of Colorado-based Ocean Journey Aquarium to finalize an agreement with investors holding defaulted revenue bonds by the end of the year 2002. Issues that need to be considered according to Denver, Colorado attorney Carl Eklund; Confidence of the company's president...
- Ocean Journey Creditors Catch Windfall, Thanks to Bondholders' Runoff. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31850, p3
Reports on the money received by the Ocean Journey aquarium from their claims. Interim payment received by creditors; Investment of bondholders in revenue bonds; Issuance of unrated bonds.
- Denver Mayor Won't Spend City Dollars on Aquarium. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p34
Reports that aquarium officials at Denver, Colorado-based Ocean Journey will be negotiating with investors who hold the facility's $57 million of defaulted revenue bonds because of the state government's refusal to help the facility through its financial crisis. Record of Ocean Journey in debt...
- Ocean Journey Bondholders Getting $2.24 Million from U.S. Bank. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p3
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Bank to forward payments to investors who hold failed revenue bonds issued to finance Ocean Journey's aquarium in Denver, Colorado. Issuance of unrated bonds; Percentage of coupon rates; Completion of other outstanding Ocean Journey debt.