Bank of America, Alaska Reach $35.6 Million Agreement
- Houston Reigns in Average Slate With $430 Million Issue. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/6/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33527, p6
The article reports on the move of the government in Houston, Texas to issue a 430 million dollars of Series 2011D combined utility system revenue bonds which are underwritten by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and are rated double-A by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.
- BofA Pays Record $32 Million in Robocall Class Action. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Oct2014, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the 32 million dollars that will be paid by the Bank of America (BofA) to settle a class action alleging that unauthorized calls or text messages were made to their cellular telephones seeking to collect payment of overdue credit card accounts and residential mortgage loans.
- Bank of America Fined $7.65 Million on Capital Overstatement. Peters, Andy // American Banker;9/30/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 151, p3
The article discusses Bank of America Corp. paying a fine to settle charges following incorrect accounting during its 2009 acquisition of wealth management company Merrill Lynch & Co, resulting in overstatement of capital level.
- SPX Issues $600M in Senior Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p9
The article reports on the 600 million U.S. dollar senior notes, priced at par and with a coupon of 6.875 percent and due 2017, issued by equipment manufacturer SPX with JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank as joint bookrunners.
- B of A Set to Issue Card-Backed Bonds. // American Banker;5/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 69, p9
The article reports that Bank of America plans to sell $750 million of bonds backed by credit card payments.
- Junk Bonds Yields Reach New Low. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p23
The article reports on the decline in average yields on high yield bonds according to the Barclays U.S. High Yield Index and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch U.S. High Yield Index.
- Synoora Guarantee in Settlement With B of A. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p2
The article reports that the Syncora Guarantee Inc. has reached a settlement with Bank of America Corp. over mortgage-backed securities in which Bank of America has agreed to pay 375 million U.S. dollars to Syncora to gain the settlement.
- Ambac Asks to Withdraw From Settlement With B of A. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33708, p3
The article reports on the request of Ambac Assurance Corp. to withdraw from a legal case for an 8.5 billion dollars settlement with Bank of America (B of A) over mortgage-backed securities.
- Mortgage Settlement–Banks Complete Settlement Consumer Relief Obligations. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the move of Joseph A. Smith Jr., Monitor of the U.S. National Mortgage Settlement, who filed final crediting reports on several banking companies including Bank of America Corp. noting that they have met their refinancing obligations and consumer relief under the Settlement.