Municipal Bond Prices Finish Up 1/4 Ahead of Skimpy New-Issue Calendar
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p45
Reports on prices of municipal bonds for October 05, 2001 in the U.S. Details on municipal bond ratings.
- Munis End Stronger Ahead of New Issue Slate. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/5/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34639, p1
Top-quality municipal bonds ended stronger on Wednesday, traders said, as market participants wait to see some new deals come their way, with the bulk of the $3 billion calendar set for sale on Thursday.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Ratings of the bonds; Bidding price of the bonds in dollar; Maturity value of the bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p35
Presents bond market statistics related to municipal bond prices in the U.S. Number of bonds that are priced and evaluated; Municipal bond dealers-to-dealers brokers considered for the evaluation; Ratings of bonds.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p15
Presents chart depicting the average price of recent 100 initial public offerings excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- Predicted IPO surge fails to materialize; Stock slump, trading discount blamed. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p7
Focuses on closed-end municipal bond funds entering the market in the United States. Factors which affected the slowing of initial public offerings (IPO); Decrease in IPOs since the stock market began experiencing heavy losses; Impact of trading discounts.
- Munis Slightly Firmer After Long Weekend. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p2
The article presents an overview on the moderate secondary trading activity of municipal bond market in the U.S. for February 21, 2011. Based on the figures from Municipal Market Data, a triple-A 10-year scale has fallen five basis points to 3.11 percent, the 20-year dipped six basis point has...
- Buyers Continue Their Flight to Safety. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p1
The article reports on the move of investors in the U.S. to abandon risky assets because of the prospects of a nuclear meltdown in Japan. Because of this movement, the yields of 10-year Treasury bonds decreased to 3.21 percent and three-A municipal yield also dropped to 2.9 percent. Michael...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32558, p32
The article presents the bond market statistics on a variety of topics in the U.S. It includes the prices of securities in the country as of January 31, 2007, the municipal bond prices which are evaluated and priced daily by Standard & Poor's Evaluations Inc. Furthermore, a list of 14 bonds,...