NEWS IN BRIEF
- BEA CURRENT AND HISTORICAL DATA. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2001, Vol. 81 Issue 10, pD-1
Presents a tabular and statistical representation of the estimates on the United States economy from 1999 to 2001. National product and income; Personal income and outlays; Government current receipts and expenditures.
- Annual Industry Accounts: Advance Statistics on GDP by Industry for 2009 Revised Statistics for 1998-2008, Comprehensive Revision. Donahoe, Matthew M.; Morgan, Edward T.; Muck, Kevin J.; Stewart, Ricky L. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2010, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p14
The article highlights the advance Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by Industry statistics for 2009 and the revised statistics for 1998-2008 released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) in the U.S. The annual industry accounts shows that the 2.4% decline in real GDP is caused by construction,...
- N.H. economy should continue to make progress in '05. Magan, Robert // New Hampshire Business Review;12/24/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20A
This article reports that as the end of 2004 draws near, it is a fitting time to take stock of the past year's events and make some predictions for what one can expect to happen in the New Hampshire during 2005. Real gross domestic product is expected to expand by 3 percent next year, which...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32122, p2
The article presents information about different indicators of economy in the U.S. Real gross domestic product---the broadest measure of the economy's performance--rose at a 3.1% seasonally adjusted annual rate in the first quarter, according to advance figures released by the Commerce...
- Pondering the state of the economy. Berman, Jeff // Logistics Management;Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p16
The author reflects on the condition of the U.S. economy as of June 2014. He mentioned some of the indicators of economic condition such as the country's gross domestic product (GDP), unemployment rate, and an increase in equity and home prices. He also discussed the relation of such indicators...
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p79
The article presents economic and market data in the U.S. In response to deteriorating financial conditions and stress in credit markets, the Federal Open Markets Committee issued an inter-meeting cut of 75 basis points on the federal funds rate on January 21, 2008 followed by a further cut of...
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb99, p9
Highlights the economic indicators in the United States (US) as of January, 1999. Growth of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the US as of January 30, 1999; Source of the GDP growth; Increase in automotive production.
- The U.S. economy to 2010. Su, Betty W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov2001, Vol. 124 Issue 11, p3
Details the projections of the United States economy by 2010. Gross domestic product expected from 2001 to 2010; Examination on the key economic indicators of the country; Statistics on the country's economic performance from 1990 to 2000.
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb2001, p10
Focuses on the economic activity of the United States. Rate of growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2000; Factors affecting growth in the economic sectors; Correlation between GDP growth and changes in the Leading Economic Indicators.