- DUNDEE UNITED. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/13/2007, Issue 2775, p20
A photograph of Lorna Reid, Tracy Duncan and Laura McGlashan who were appointed in key positions at Dundee and Angus Convention Bureau is presented.
- Women directors--the outmoded myths. Shultz, Susan F. // NACD Directorship;Jun95, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p8
Presents myths on the selection of women executives as directors of corporations. Myth on the availability of women who are on par with existing board members; Myth on available vacancy for a woman director; Criteria for selecting directors.
- Police Mutual marketing post created. // Marketing Week (01419285);6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the appointment of Clare Preston to the created position of marketing director at finance company Police Mutual. Purpose for creating the position; Career highlights of Preston; Company background.
- Man U hires CRM boss to tap global fan base. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/19/2002, p10
Reports on the appointment of Shelly Whitehead as customer relationship management controller at Manchester United, the world's most high profile football club. Duties and responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Ritz-Carlton hires outside consultant as public relations director. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;12/23/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p26
Announces the appointment of Lillybeth Rosario as public relations director of the San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Ritz-Carlton San Juan Hotel Spa & Casino. Rosario's career history; Responsibilities as public relations director.
- Levi's poaches Heineken marketer for Euro task. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;4/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the appointment of Rachel Johnson as head of jeans manufacturer Levi's marketing operations across northern Europe. Johnson's stint in beverage manufacturer Whitbread; Duties and responsibilities.
- Beckman Rises Above Corporate Bad News at Meeting. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;03/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p67
Reports on developments concerning the health care industry of Orange County, California, as of March 26, 2001. Appointment of Sylvia Kelly as the executive vice president and chief operating officer of Children's Hospital of Orange County; Market prospects for biomedical and testing company...
- WHO'S NEWS. // Caribbean Business;6/6/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p53
Reports on appointments women executives at Circulo Lowe in Puerto Rico. Sandra Lebron to the position of account executive; Sylvia Melendez to the position of account executive; Adriana Rosa as copywriter.
- Mordoh new sales manager at MT/E, N.Y. // SHOOT;06/27/97, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p50
Reports on the appointment of Susanne Mordoh as sales manager of New York State-based Manhattan Transfer/Edit.