Netting the 'Net: Using the Internet Creatively and Efficiently
- Employee Ownership Month 2012. // ESOP Report;Sep2012, p10
The article offers information on the Employment Ownership Month Press and Event Planning Kit and how to obtain it from the Internet.
- Who will be first with Skype service? Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;11/4/2010, p29
The article reports on the need for an independent financial advisor (IFA) to use the online Skype service in making telephone calls over the Internet.
- MM CPD Centre signs over 3,000 advisers. // Money Marketing;12/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the more than 3,000 advisers signed by the online platform Money Marketing CPD Centre since its launch in October 2012.
- The electronic. Ross, Jason // Money Marketing;10/11/2001, p49
Looks at how issues from the Internet sector help the independent financial advisers (IFA) take advantage of the technology-driven service. Advantages of collaboration over competition to IFA advisers; Difference between the Internet and television; Challenges faced by IFA firms.
- Key Nationwide Financial Survey Shows 35% Of High Income Professionals Use Internet For Guidance. // Insurance Advocate;7/22/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 27, p38
Reports the increase in the usage of the Internet as a source of financial information, based on the Nationwide Financial Survey of High Income Professionals on July 16, 2002.
- Maximizing Your Time Online. McCarthy, Ed // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p58
Discusses how financial planners are utilizing online resources internally and externally to get more value from their time online. Reasons financial planners use the Internet; How the investment management industry is being reshaped by Internet usage; Comments from Paul Turner, director of...
- More tools needed to make better end products. WICKENDEN, PHIL // Money Marketing;6/26/2014, Issue 1443, p42
The author talks about the importance of website content and quality online tools to financial advisers.
- Internet of Things Transforming Our Cities Into Platforms. // Sensors;11/21/2014, p1
The article focuses on Internet of Things (IoT) report "SMACT and the City" from VINT, which revealed how IoT has been connecting to cities for empowering both citizens and city planners.
- Ian McKenna: Gadget of the Week. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/12/2014, p47
The author comments on several smaller financial advisers in Great Britain who are using domestic-type wi-fi services in their business.