REITS: What a Difference a Year Makes
- REITs Go Worldwide. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p14
Reports on the plan of the British government to create a real estate investment trust (REIT) structure modeled following the U.S. version. Benefits of the REIT market; Access to the real estate market; Requirements for REIT.
- AREITs healthier but caution urged. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;9/15/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p7
The article offers updates related to the condition of the Australian real estate investment trusts (AREITs) in 2011.
- Real estate profits without the headaches. Murray, Dennis // Medical Economics;01/22/2001, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p54
Provides information on real estate investment trusts (REIT). Reasons for purchasing REIT; Types of REIT; List of recommended equity REIT from industry experts; Suggested real estate mutual funds that offer diversification.
- Despite deal closings, REIT purchases slow. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr99, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p10
Reports that real-estate investment trust (REIT) acquisitions have been slow for the fourth quarter of 1998 due to the impact of tightening credit markets. Total acquisitions closed by REIT from October through December; Total value of acquisitions closed by REIT in 1998; Large property...
- REITs on Top. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the increase in property purchases of REIT in the third quarter of 1998 in the United States. Deals which contributed to the increase; Most active acquisition target.
- Evaluating REITs vs. the `Rainwater Factor'. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;03/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p34
Focuses on evaluating real estate investment trusts. Investments of corporations in real estate; `Rainwater Factor'; Strategy of Crescent.
- Time varying risk premia for real estate investment trusts: A GRACH-M model. Devaney, Michael // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Fall2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p335
Presents a study which investigated the return generating process of real estate investment trusts (REIT). Methodology used to investigate the return; Discussion on REIT; Descriptive statistics on REIT portfolio monthly excess returns.
- REITs: solid dividends and gains. Murray, Dennis // Medical Economics;9/9/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 17, p83
Focuses on real estate investment trusts (REIT) in the U.S. Growth of individual REIT; Investment in a mutual fund that owns REIT.
- REIT mutual funds rank as top fund performer in Q1. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 14, pN.PAG
Reports that mutual funds for real estate investment trusts (REIT) in the U.S. have had the most favorable performance in the first quarter of 2001. Number of banks that have offered REIT offerings to their clients; Factors that have made REIT an attractive option for investors.