PEOPLE AND POSTS
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…. // People Management;9/24/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p54
An interview with Yvette Haring, employee development manager at Qatar Financial Regulatory Authority, is presented. Haring shares that if she is not in human resources (HR) industry, she would probably be in the activity travel sector. She considers her most embarrassing moment at a job...
- National Black Programming Consortium Executive Director Jones Steps Down. // Tennessee Tribune;5/8/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p9A
The article announces the resignation of Jacqui Jones from her position of executive director of the National Black Programming Consortium (NBPC) in the U.S.
- READY, SET, BOOST WITH CHALLENGE. // NZ Business;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
The article features the 2010 E2theMax Challenge developed by Jacqui Jones to provide the opportunity to all established businesses that want to substantially raise their performance profiles and sales both locally and across New Zealand.
- work & wealth. Mcgee, Sherri A. // Essence (Essence);Jun2002, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p74
Presents information on work and wealth. Description of the occupation of Jacquie Jones, a documentary film producer; Steps that can be taken upon knowing that ex-spouse of one's husband is still listed as a beneficiary in his life insurance and retirement plan; Financial rules that can...
- Want a business boost? Take the Challenge. // NZ Business;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
The article provides information on the E2theMax Business Makeover Challenge, a service provided by E2theMax owner Jacqui Jones, designed for boosting mid-tier businesses.
- Movers. Hinson, Tamara // Third Sector;12/4/2008, p2
The article announces several appointments, including Duncan Stephenson as policy and public affairs manager of Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA), Justin Roxburgh as housing and development director as disability charity SeeAbility, and Jacqui Jones as director of projects and events to...
- Wellington says yes to Business Challenge. // NZ Business;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p6
The article provides information on the E2theMax Challenge 2010 in Wellington, New Zealand. The Wellington region is now forming the Wellington Challenge team of experts and supporters with the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce helping to disseminate information about the opportunity for local...
- Distinguished members of the `HR 2008' panel. // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p53
Presents human resource professionals who were consulted by the periodical `Workforce' to predict human resource trends for year 2008. Includes Dennis Blair of GTE Technology and Systems; Bonnie Hathcock of US Airways; Bob Peixotto of L.L. Bean Inc.
- People and posts. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p13
Announces the executives' post related to personnel development in Britain. Members of the council of the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration; Grant McEwan's job at Kendals department store in Manchester; Responsibilities of Chris Howard as head of corporate services at English Tourist...