Employers are urged to hire ex-armed forces personnel
- Oppenheimer Pro Jumps to CDC. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;10/04/99, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p4
Reports that CDC Investment Management Corp. has hired former Oppenheimer Capital Manager of the consultant services division Roxanne Punwasi as director of consultant relations.
- How a recruitment consultant can help you. Sparrow, Stephanie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/1/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4270, p72
Presents a guide to using recruitment consultancies. Suggestion on how to choose a consultant; Examples of consultants for the hospitality and leisure sector; Responsibilities of recruitment consultancies.
- Can executive search firms help propel women into the boardroom? Baxter, Melissa // Recruiter;Apr2014, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the lower ratio of women working in recruitment consultancy firm boards as compared to men in the March 2014 issue.
- Untitled. Doke, DeeDee // Recruiter;3/18/2009, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Colin Tenwick with regards to phenomena under the heading of the Cold War for talent and another one by Dieter Scheiff, chief executive of Adecco, about recruiters as lifetime career consultants.
- RECRUITMENT DIRECTORY. // Accountancy;Sep2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1417, p106
A directory for recruitment consultants in Great Britain is presented, which includes Certax, CareersinAudit.com, and CharterQuest.
- PROFILE: Hugh Andree. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/30/2011, p23
The article presents information on Hugh Andree, founder of the company ForceSelect, for whom the helping out the service personnel is the biggest challange of his life. It informs that the intention of Andree was to create a recruitment business with a difference. It further informs that the...
- More firms expect to hire. Johnston, Bryan // Planning (14672073);11/18/2011, Issue 1922, p5
The article reports on the results of the Planning Consultancy Survey which revealed that planning consultancies are expecting to increase staff members in 2012.
- It works, when you put your mind to it. Cottell, Colin // Recruiter;7/27/2011, p27
The article discusses the vitality of mindset in recruitment. According to the founder of ForceSelect Hugh AndrÃ©e, agencies must possess skills, attitude, mindset, drive and determination to succeed in the recruitment industry. Moreover, the director of Amelius Consulting Alison Humphries...
- Consultants Have A Big People Problem. Taylor III, Alex // Fortune;4/13/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p162
Discusses the shortage of management consultants for businesses. How corporate executives view consultants; Prosperity of consulting industry; Shortage of employees at consulting firms; Why consultants are so popular; Highly-recruited kinds of consultants; Why fewer are going into consulting;...