NHS co-op model can help HR to drive change
- 9 Gough Square appoints new chief exec. Dowell, Katy // Lawyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p5
The article announces the appointment of Ron Smith as chief executive of Chambers 9 Gough Square.
- Trigard Bronze donates Plaque to Vietnam MIA Soldier. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Jun2010, pA4
The article announces that Trigard Bronze has donated plaque to Vietnam missing in action (MIA) soldier Ron Smith.
- Service Roundtable Names Consultant of the Year. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/1/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p7
The article announces that Ron Smith has received the 2009 Tom McCart Consultant of the Year Award from the Service Roundtable.
- Optimism Misplaced With Current Congress. Smith, Ron // Beef Expert Blog;7/16/2013, p4
The article reviews an entry written by Ron Smith for the Farm Press Blog.
- Nixyaawii hires Ron Smith for new baseball league. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p37
The article announces that Ron Smith was appointed as coach of the Nixyaawii's baseball team in Oregon.
- Africa overland driver. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Aug98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p53
Profiles the life and career of Ron Smith, founder and owner of African Overlander and Stuart Bell, Aquarium driving officer and aquarist. Background information on the lives of the two men; Details on the ambitions of Bell and Smith; What does their jobs entail; Information on the leisure...
- Readers emerge from closet with fruitcake information. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;3/18/2004, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p4
Comments on the information about fruitcakes and barbershops in Texas that is gathered from the readers of the SouthWest Farm Press. Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana as an ideal place for fruitcakes; Information about the Claxton fruitcake by a reader from Missouri; Details of the barbershops...
- Double. Smith, Ron // Aethlon;Fall2008/Winter2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p28
Presents the poem "Double," by Ron Smith. First Line: Three and a half decades now, and my heart still tightens; Last Line: my double major was my secret, my ace in the hole.
- Idiot. Smith, Ron // Aethlon;Fall2008/Winter2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Presents the poem "Idiot," by Ron Smith. First Line: Alone in the weight room, half a mile from; Last Line: poor Christopher Reeve, Never say, "It can't get worse."