Suit Against Soldier Field Changes Marches On
- Part-load cooling is key at Chicago's new sports and entertainment complex. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/17/95, Vol. 194 Issue 16, p2
Focuses on part-load cooling at the United Center, Chicago's sports and entertainment complex. Details of the cooling system; Reason for selection of York chillers.
- United Center profit a dunk even without its superstar. Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;10/11/93, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p69
Examines the future of the United Center in Chicago, Illinois following the retirement of Michael Jordan. Floating interest rate on the project loan; Leasing of all of the stadium's skyboxes.
- Democrats search for industry candidate. McManamy, Rob // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/08/96, Vol. 236 Issue 14, p16
Reports that plans to convert a local United Center arena into a launching pad for President Bill Clinton reelection was affected by construction manager Morse Diesel, who pulled out of the job. Comments from Lee Benish of Morse Diesel's Chicago office; Details of the construction.
- Out with the old, in with the new. McManamy, Rob // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/17/94, Vol. 232 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the economic implications of the construction of the basketball and hockey arena, United Center in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the new sports arena; Cost of construction; Replacement of the 65-year old Chicago Stadium; Investment on the sports arena by 12 banks; Wider and more...
- High-tech heaven. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p17
Focuses on United Center, which opened in 1994, in Chicago. Technological changes at United Center; Comments from Cordell Gilmore, beverage manager at the United Center.
- Chicago Officials Rule Against Soldier Field Bond Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p3
No abstract available.
- In return for stadium, demand more of Bears. Cappo, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;12/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p8
Comments on the proposed renovation project for the Soldier Field stadium of the Chicago Bears football team in Chicago, Illinois. Demands that the city of Chicago and the state of Illinois should make on the Chicago Bears if the project is pursued; Net value of the renovation project for...
- Should soldier field be saved? The answer is no. Holabird Jr., John A. // Crain's Chicago Business;08/30/99, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p11
Comments on the proposal to convert the Soldier Field stadium in Chicago, Illinois into an improved football stadium. Statement that Soldier Field is not a good football field; Original design as a track and field stadium to help snare the 1932 Olympics; Call for the razing of Soldier Field as...
- Amid Growing Dissent, Chicago Stadium Deal Gets Pricing Date. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p3
Reports on the bonds that will be issued for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Details of the renovation plan.