Judge Indefinitely Delays Trial in SEC Case Against Cochran
- Attorney claims additional evidence in Oklahoma yield-burning civil suit. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30437, p3
Reports on the civil lawsuit against banker Robert Cochran in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Possible amendment of the lawsuit; Damages for markups and rebates; Savings from the refunding.
- JPSO detective is a second generation police officer with a special motivation. Katz, Allan // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/23/98, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p41
Presents information on detective Robert Cochran of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office Juvenile Crime Section. Circumstances surrounding Cochran's decision to become a law enforcement officer; Statements made by fellow colleague of Cochran's character.
- Obituary: Dr. Robert M. Cochran, APSA. Kingsbury, Francis A. // PSA Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p44
Pays tribute to Robert M. Cochran, member of the Photographic Society of America, who died on August 3, 2002. Career in the field of photography.
- MMTV: Scot Wids talks auto enrolment charging structures and simplification. Glenister, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/21/2014, p3
The article presents a video interview of Robert Cochran from pensions and investment company Scottish Widows plc in which he discusses the importance of implementing a single solution for a variety of processes, cautioning financial advisers against the meticulous charging structure, and...
- MMTV: Scot Wids talks auto enrolment charging structures and simplification. Glenister, Michael // Money Marketing;2/21/2014, p2
The article offers insights from Robert Cochran, key accounts pension development manager at investment firm Scottish Widows, on auto-enrollment and charging structures.
- Settlement in Cochran Case Awaits Approval From SEC. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p36
Reports that lawyers with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) told U.S. District Court Judge Wayne E. Alley that they have reached a tentative agreement with former Oklahoma investment banker Robert Cochran as of December 2001. Details of the agreement; Details of the trial...
- Cochran Would Pay $220,000 To SEC in Proposed Settlement. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p1
Reports the settlement of securities fraud charges filed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission against banker, Robert Cochran in Washington. Decision of Cochran to pay the settlement fee; Capability of underwriters to help issuers invest their bond proceeds; Disclosure of payments.
- Cochran's Lawyers Will Not Rule Out Appeal to the Supreme Court. Hume, Lynne // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p5
Highlights the decision of lawyers for Robert Cochran not to ask an appeals court to reconsider a panel's ruling that the former Oklahoma underwriter must stand trial in a United States Securities and Exchange Commission civil case. Cochran's alleged failure to disclose payments he secured for...
- BOOK REVIEWS. Schroeder, Eunice; Lornell, Kip // Notes;Jun2000, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p960
Reviews the book 'Singing in Zion: Music and Song in the Life of an Arkansas Family,' by Robert Cochran.