RBC to Merge Dain With Tucker Anthony
- Bank Creates $125 Million Retention Pool For Tucker Brokers. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p17
Provides information on the amount allotted by the Royal Bank of Canada to retain brokers at Tucker Anthony Sutro, the firm it has agreed to acquire. Information on RBC Dain Rauscher, the company formed through the acquisition; Details of the broker retention plan for the new entity; Companies...
- Canada's Royal Bank Buys Tucker Anthony. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;11/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 211, p20
Reports the acquisition of Tucker Anthony Sutro by the Royal Bank of Canada. Elimination of Tucker Anthony Sutro positions; Retention of all Tucker Anthony brokers.
- Dain Rauscher Corp. Planning to Merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p4
Focuses on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s plan to merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Terms of the definitive merger agreement; Expansion of Royal Bank's capabilities in full-service retail brokerage and investment banking.
- No Secret that Dain Brokers Are Excited by Sale. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the reason of the officials of Dain Rauscher Corp. to accept an acquisition offer from Royal Bank of Canada. Gains Dain Rauscher stockholders will get from the deal; Value of the acquisition deal.
- RBC Joins in on Merger Madness. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/02/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Dain Rauscher Corp. by the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in September 2000. Name of the formed company; Purpose of the acquisition; Effect of the deal on the business of RBC.
- A Regional Firm at Heart. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p1
Highlights the merger of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based underwriter RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. with broker-dealer Tucker Anthony Sutro Corp. People who are expected to be laid off following the merger; Role of the underwriter in the country's public finance stressed; Other regional firms who have...
- Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p6
Presents information related to bond market in the U.S. as of October 25, 2001. Reduction in the jobs by RBC Dain Rauscher Wessels as part of its merger with Tucker Anthony Sutro; Plan of the Royal Bank of Canada to acquire Tucker and merge its with Dain Rauscher Inc.; Announcement of Ziegler...
- RBC Dain in Deal For Hanauer Firm. // American Banker;3/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 50, p7
The article reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., a unit of the Royal Bank of Canada, will purchase J.B. Hanauer & Co. Hanauer, based in New Jersey, offers fixed-income and wealth management services at five offices in three states. Hanauer has about $10 billion of assets under administration....
- RBC Enters the Branding Business Salomon had too much baggage for Citi; Dain Rauscher goes into dustbin for RBC. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 40, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Royal Bank of Canada to form RBC Capital Partners by combining all of Dain Rauscher Wessels' units with its securities firm RBC Dominion Securities Inc. Adoption of a similar strategy by financial service provider Citigroup Inc. with Salomon Brothers Inc.; Possible...