Municipal Prices Grind Higher; Primary Market Remains Strong
- Debt Will Help Massport Shift Logan Airport Gates. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p5
The article presents information that Quasi-public Massachusetts Port Authority will sell 120 million U.S. dollars of Series 2012A fixed-rate bonds in order to fund the cost of airline terminal and gate relocations of Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Municipal Prices End Mixed Ahead of Employment Report. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p2
Reports the problem on municipal bond prices in the United States. Details on the trend of dealings in the market; Views on the cause of the problem; Bond sales of some companies.
- Massport battle heats up. // Flying;Aug88, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the controversy surrounding the Massachusetts Port Authority's new airport fee structure, called the Program for Airport Capacity Expansion (PACE).
- Snow policy covers airport. Schachner, Michael; Souter, Gavin // Business Insurance;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the snow insurance coverage that will be collected by Boston-based Massachusetts Port Authority. Snow policy sold by the Needham-based Frederick Penn Insurance Agency and Lynn-based Admiral Insurance Agency; Coverage period.
- MassPort set to take control of Worcester Regional Airport. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p3
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority has taken over the management of Worcester Regional Airport. Possible change in ownership of the airport; Financial problems of the airport.
- New Web Tool Links Buyers and Sellers of Munis. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/27/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34019, p1
The article offers information on the launch of several online tools for municipal bonds shoppers including a web-based tool from Mitre Media Corp., the municipal bond platform from MuniAxis Lebenthal LLC and Electronic Municipal Market Access, official repository for trade data and disclosures.
- Southeast Bond Sales Continue Two-Year Slide. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/26/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Issuers in the Southeast sold $48.8 billion of municipal bonds in 2014, according to Thomson Reuters, down 14.3% from 2013 to decline for the second consecutive year.
- MassPort's first-ever deal backed by PFCs set to take off today. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority will sell bonds backed by passenger facility charges. Bonds for Logan International Airport; Structure of the bond.
- Deal preview: Need for diversity might help $202 million massport sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p2
Reports on the expected substantial demand for revenue bonds for the Massachusetts Port Authority. Need for credit diversification among Massachusetts bond buyers.