'We've Got a Story to Tell'
- Consultation conference to be held. // Alberta Sweetgrass;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on Canadian Institute's Western Aboriginal Consultation for Industry Conference to be held in Edmonton, Alberta on February 18-19, 2010.
- Advice on setting up a consultancy. Richards, Justin // Computer Weekly;10/23/2007, p54
The article offers information on the seminar of the British Computer Society titled "Setting Up and Running a Successful Consultancy," to be held in London, England, on November 21, 2007.
- Request for Proposals May Come After Muni Council's Next Meeting. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p1
Highlights Muni Council meeting held on Sept 2002 at the associations office in New York City. Plans of issuing a request for proposals; Discussion of repository concept; Complaints of investors and regulators on disclosure system.
- The Mood of Investors 2003. // On Wall Street;Jan2003, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p54
Presents information on a December 2002 roundtable discussion of investors in Chicago, Illinois about their outlook for the financial market in 2003. Views on chief executive officer compensation; Discussion on how financial accounts are kept; Views on investors' need for more education.
- Capital gathering. Fincziczki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
Highlights the fourth annual conference of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association in Budapest, Hungary. Importance of the forums to venture capitalists and private equity investors; Benefit of the conference; Promotion of networking between investors and company executives.
- Local companies to present plans in venture capital conference. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;1/17/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
Reports the presentation of business proposals to the investors during the Third Annual Venture Capital Conference by the local companies in Puerto Rico. Lists of local companies; Traditional format of 15-minute audiovisual presentation; Accessibility of private equity and venture capital funding.
- Simulations Plus to Present at the Sidoti & Company LLC Semi-Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/28/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference to be held in New York City in January 9, 2012
- Equipment conference panelists call ABS 'a must-have.'. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;3/11/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the investors who will attend the Investor Opportunities in Equipment Leasing, Finance & Securitization conference co-hosted by the Equipment Leasing Association and Information Management Network.
- Investors council meets with SEC. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p38
Looks at the Council of Institutional Investors's spring meeting which took place at the end of March, 1998. Insight on the attendees; What was discussed at the meeting; Reaction to the meeting.