Upfronts: VH1 Hits Reset
- VH1 Looks to Redefine Itself With Rush of New Programming. Levine, D.M. // Adweek;10/10/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 35, p17
The article focuses on the cable television network VH1, considering the introduction of new television programs by the network in 2011 in an attempt to broaden the range of its programming.
- Sly, foxy TV is not what I want. Young, John // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p3A
The article offers the author's insights on the choice of people in their preferred television channels.
- Brazil gets TV channel dedicated to the arts. P. P. // Art Newspaper;May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 246, Special section p6
The article announces that in 2013 Brazil will be getting a television channel dedicated exclusively to arts and cultural programming, titled Arte 1.
- When TV Everywhere ... Isn't. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p31
In this article, the author comments on the term television ( TV) Everywhere which defines the accessibility of on-demand television programs from programmers or television program providers.
- 7 DAYS OF DEALS. ROSE, LACEY // Hollywood Reporter;3/14/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the move of American cable television network VH1 to add a batch of original series following the 33 percent increase in its primetime viewership in 2014 among the key 18-to-49 demographic. According to executive vice president of original programming Susan Levison, the...
- Never Say Die. // Time;May1950, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p36
The article reports on the launch of so-called television giveaway shows in the U.S. including Campbell Soup Company's purchase of an additional half-hour of time on the show "Double or Nothing" and various television stations' introduction of a giveaway called Lucky Number.
- AD AGE PICKS THE BEST AND WORST FOR FALL. // Advertising Age;5/24/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 21, p6
The article rates fall 2010 television programs including "Lone Star," "Nikita" and "Mixed Signals."
- Channel 6 continues push to beef up news presence. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p8
The article reports on the move of WRTV-TV Channel 6 to bolster its weekend-morning offerings by resuming a newscast eliminated by penny-pinching former owner McGraw-Hill.
- STREET TALK. Martino, Tommy // Missoula Independent;6/27/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p4
No abstract available.