- Consumer electronics. // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p114
Presents statistical information pertaining to the consumer electronics industry in the United States. Sales of product brands including Sony and Hitachi; Achievement of Sony in sales; What contributed to the sales of the companies.
- News of the week. // Telephony;6/27/94, Vol. 226 Issue 26, p16
Presents statistics on the penetration of different types of consumer electronics products in the United States as of January 1994.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;8/10/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p28
The article presents statistics on the number of homes that the six MSOs are involved for interactive television (TV) capability.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p38
A statistic of the percentage of revenue that consumer electronic industry is expected to generate because of Internet-connectable devices in 2011.
- SHIPMENTS. // Appliance Design;Oct2005, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p6
Provides statistics related to the shipment of household appliances and electronic products in the U.S. from July 2004 to July 2005. Total number of electric and gas ranges shipped in July 2005.
- 1.8 MILLION. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Mar2012, p23
A statistic is presented which revealed that 1.8 million net square feet is the size of the exhibit space at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
- Consumer Electronics Industry Profile: Russia. // Consumer Electronics Industry Profile: Russia;5/ 1/2014, p1
The report presents a profile of the consumer electronics industry in Russia. An executive summary of the industry in Russia as well as general market overview and descriptions of the competitive landscape and leading companies within the market is presented. Graphic representations of related...
- Consumer Electronics Industry Profile: Brazil. // Consumer Electronics Industry Profile: Brazil;5/ 1/2014, p1
The report presents a profile of the consumer electronics industry in Brazil as of May 2014. An executive summary of the industry is included as well as the general market overview and descriptions of the competitive landscape and leading companies within the market. Graphic representations of...
- Record quarter for majors, as 51M year looms. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p19
Presents statistics on the combined American factory shipments of household electronics for the second quarter of 1994. Total number of appliances that were shipped; Forecasts on growth in shipment for fiscal 1995 by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers. INSET: ARI reports...