- Take Our Cartoon Network 20th Birthday Quiz! // Animation;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9/10, p52
A quiz concerning trivia from the television network Cartoon Network is presented.
- 'Ben 10' TV Movie Comes to India. // India -- West;3/30/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 19, pC26
The article informs about Cartoon Network's animated television movie titled "Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens."
- From 'Sunnyside' to 'soccer': reading up on animation .... Wells, Paul // Animation Practice, Process & Production;Mar2011, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the definition of animation, the relationship between live action and animation, and the benefit of digital technology to create animated films.
- Anime Reanimates On Adult Swim. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;5/28/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 21, p18
The article discusses the return of the television programming block Toonami, which will feature several Japanese animation (Anime) titles such as "Bleach," "Casshern Sins," and "Cowboy Bebop," on the broadcasting channel Cartoon Network.
- Staying IN 'TOON With the Times. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 38, p9
The article reports on the move of the Cartoon Network to feature birthday-themed episodes of cartoon programs as part of its 20th anniversary celebration in the U.S. The company's president Stuart Snyder discusses the improvement of the network since it premiered in two million households on...
- Toon-ing Up Audience Gains. // Multichannel News;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p6
An interview with Stuart Snyder, president of Cartoon Network is presented. When asked about the new content in the network for boys ages six to 11, he refers to the network's content suitable for girls as well. Snyder believes that kids are still watching television and are also active on the...
- The Perfect Combination. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 42, p22
The article presents a profile of Turner Broadcasting executive Stuart Snyder. Snyder is a Turner vice president in charge of its children's and young adult entertainment division. He is responsible for the cable television networks Cartoon Network and Boomerang and their Web sites. Snyder also...
- Bravo for Cartoon. // TVB Europe;Mar2000, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the broadcasting of a live and interactive 2D animation featuring cartoon character Johnny Bravo by Cartoon Network using the Multi-Standard Instant Cartoon Images (MICI) system from Alive Animation. Design of the MICI system; Brief information on the companies.
- Meet the Buyers 2012. // Animation;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p57
The article presents brief profiles of various executives in the animation industry. Individuals profiled include Adina Pitt, Vice President of Content Acquisitions and Co-Productions at the Cartoon Network; Hendrik McDermott, Managing Director at KidsCo; and Jules Borkent, Senior Vice President...