Telemundo's On a Futbol Tour
- Huge deal to rescue Telemundo. Galetto, Mike // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p1
Focuses on the acquisition of Telemundo Group company by a group of investors which include Sony Pictures Entertainment and Liberty Media Group company. Comments from Jessica Reif Cohen, media analyst with Merrill Lynch Global Securities; Information on problems experienced by the company; Cost...
- Telemundo adds Spanish sauce to U.S. programming. Peers, Martin // Variety;10/23/95 Supplement Television, Vol. 360 Issue 12, p16
Informs about the television station group, Telemundo Group. Its plans for the future as stated by its CEO Ronald Hernandez.
- Telemundo files. // Crain's New York Business;8/9/93, Vol. 9 Issue 32, p34
Reports on Spanish language broadcaster Telemundo Group Inc.'s filing for Chapter 11. Restructuring of the company; Terms of the agreement; Amount of indebtedness.
- Telemundo to operate under Chapter 11. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;8/2/93, Vol. 3 Issue 31, p4
Reports on Telemundo Group Inc. debtholders' agreement to place the network in Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. Terms of agreement; Plans of major debtholders Apollo Advisers and Reliance Insurance Co. to retain ownership and management.
- Telemundo Group in Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Rodriguez, Sandra D. // Caribbean Business;8/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p44
Reports on Telemundo Group Inc.'s filing for bankruptcy protection from its creditors under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Effect on the company's affiliates; Telemundo's economic restructuring plan; Reliance Group Holdings Inc. as standby purchaser of Telemundo's common stock not...
- Following bankruptcy, Telemundo looks ahead. // Hollywood Reporter;1/4/95, Vol. 335 Issue 23, p12
Reports on the emergence of Spanish-language television broadcaster Telemundo Group Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Court approval for the company's financial reorganization.
- The new voice of America. Waters, H.F.; Gonzalez, D.L. // Newsweek;6/12/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 24, p54
Talks about the new energy and creativity of Hispanic television shows on the two major US Spanish networks, Univision and Telemundo Group Inc. The challenge now is to court younger, bilingual viewers. Types of shows; Changes; Advertising. INSET: Spanish-language primer (Hispanic television...
- Telemundo rises. // MediaWeek;1/9/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the announcement of Telemundo Group that it has emerged from bankruptcy. Reduction of company's debt; New chairman for board of directors.
- Telemundo emerges from bankruptcy. S.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/9/95, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p48
Reports that Telemundo Group Inc. has emerged from protection of the United States bankruptcy rules. Leon D. Black as chairman of the board; Value of outstanding debt; Equity holders and creditors of Telemundo.