Dude! Jim Dolan's Band To Open for The Eagles
- Tension mounts as the Big One stalks LA. Mestel, Rosie // New Scientist;1/21/95, Vol. 145 Issue 1961, p16
Deals with the tension created by the predictions of geologist James Dolan of the University of California that an earthquake may reattack Los Angeles. Details of his study.
- James Dolan rises through the ranks. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/26/96 Supplement CEO Yearbook, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p10
Profiles James Dolan, chief executive officer of the Cablevision Systems Corp. Academic background; Career history; Dolan's responsibility for all Cablevision's business units; Dolan's business ethics.
- New Dolan heads Cablevision. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/95, Vol. 125 Issue 43, p56
Reports on James Dolan's appointment as chief executive officer of Cablevision Systems Corp. Company background; Dolan's career background.
- IN MEMORIUM. // American Gas;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p10
Presents an obituary for chief executive officer of New Jersey Resources Corp. James T. Dolan Jr. and owner and board chairman of Maxitrol Co. Frank Kern Jr.
- Knicks Lose, Dolan Wins. // Multichannel News;1/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Reports the wedding of chief executive James Dolan and digital products executive Kristin Reynolds in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Honor thy mogul. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;09/21/98, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p1
Focuses on a decision by James Dolan, chief executive of CableVision Systems Corporation, to purchase Nobody Beats the Wiz, an electronic company, while comparing his business acumen to that of his father. Factors motivating Dolan to purchase Nobody Beats the Wiz; Performance of CableVision...
- Close up. Frankland, Christine // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/25/95, Vol. 42 Issue 52, p13
Reports that James Dolan, son of founder and chairman Charles Dolan of Cablevision Systems Corporation will succeed him and become the company's chief executive officer. Background information on Charles Dolan and the company he formed; Responsibilites for James Dolan.
- Dolan Wants Cablevision to Expand Market Image. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p36
Reports that chief executive officer James Dolan has stressed the need for New York-based Cablevision Systems Corp. to distinguish itself as more than just a cable company. Dolan's comments on his company's depressed stock price; Financial performance of the company's The Wiz electronic retail...
- What will those Dolans do next? Higgins // Broadcasting & Cable;01/03/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on the plans for Cablevision Systems Corp. in the year 2000 by Chairman Charles Dolan and President James Dolan. Inclination of the Dolans to sell their cable systems; Investors' anticipation of the financial moves by the company.