Bresnan Draws Six Bidders
- Suddenlink Taking Bids. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p44
The article reports on the auction of Suddenlink Communications. This move is aimed at shedding about 150,000 subscribers in Texas and Oklahoma. The company has engaged with Denver cable investment banker RBC to organize the auction toward the management of its customers in the U.S. Suddenlink...
- Sources: Two Equity Firms Lead Auction for Knology. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that two private-equity firms, including Avista Capital Partners, are leading the auction for overbuilder company Knology Inc.
- Suddenlink Prices $750M Notes Offering. // Multichannel News;5/20/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p18
The article informs that the company Suddenlink Communications has completed the sale of 5.125 percent senior notes of worth 750 million U.S. dollars due 2021 to replace earlier issued debt.
- Polish cable comes uncoiled. // High Yield Report;07/06/98, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p3
Presents information on a deal the Polish cable company Bresnan had in Warsaw, Poland. Identification of the lead manager of the deal; Percentage market share Bresnan has in Warsaw; Impact of difficulties in the Eastern European market on the deal; Information on the restructuring process...
- Malone, Dolan Bid on Bresnan Systems. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/14/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p17
The article offers information on the bidding process of the stocks in Bresnan Communications Inc. According to the David Joyce, a media analyst, the $1.2 billion price for the said cable system could indicate into an appraisal of more than $4,000 in every subscriber for the small market...
- Notice of Rate Change - Grand Saline, TX. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/28/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 43, p1B
The article offers information on the changes to monthly service rates for Suddenlink Communications home phone, high speed internet and advanced television (TV) services, due to the increasing cost of TV programming, internet bandwidth, equipment and other factors.
- Suddenlink Takes Sub Hit, Counters With Video Discounts. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p32
The article reports on the plan of Suddenlink Communications Inc. raise its financial performance through discounting its video prices and the launch of its upgraded plan "Project Imagine."
- Suddenlink Refinances, Grows Revenue 6% for Q4. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the revenue growth of Suddenlink Communication for the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2012.
- Polish cable company restructures. // High Yield Report;06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the restructuring of Polish cable company Bresnan, in the wake of the announcement of the merger of the American Telephone and Telegraph Corporation and TCI-Communication Incorporated. Impact of the announcement on the high yield market; How it affected Bresnan; Details on the...