- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p62
No abstract available.
- Directory of online tables. // Economic & Labour Market Review;May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p72
A list of tables featured at the web site of the British Office for National Statistics (ONS) in April 2010 is presented including gross domestic product and gross national income, gross fixed capital formation, and household final consumption expenditure.
- Real GDP and GDP Per Capita. // United Kingdom Country Review;2013, p185
A table is presented which depicts real gross domestic product (GDP), real GDP growth rate and private consumption spending ion Great Britain in several years between 2007 and 2011.
- Nominal GDP and Components. // United Kingdom Country Review;2013, p185
A table is presented which depicts Nominal gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate, population growth rate and nominal GDP per capita in Great Britain in years between 2007 and 2011.
- Government Spending and Taxation. // United Kingdom Country Review;2013, p186
A table is presented that depicts government expenditures, government expenditure growth rate and net national tax rate in Great Britain between 2007 and 2011.
- Credit Managers' Index - a review of the progress of the last 12 months. // Credit Management;Dec2013, p16
The article offers information on the economic indicator Credit Managers' Index (CMI) for the six months ending December 2013 and presents several related charts showing headline index, diffusion index, and recovery of the Great Britain's economy.
- DATA. // Accountancy;Dec2012, Vol. 149 Issue 1432, p40
The article presents charts covering topics including British retail prices from January 2007-October 2012, interest rates from June 2003-June 2010, and indexation allowance from January 1989-September 2012.
- Money, Prices and Interest Rates. // United Kingdom Country Review;2013, p186
A table is presented that depicts money supply growth rate, inflation rate and interest rate in Great Britain between 2007 and 2011.
- INSIGHT. // FM World;3/26/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p32
The article presents charts on economic trends in Great Britain as of March 2015 including the consumer price index, national minimum wage, and the healthcare and construction market from 2015-2019.