Official standard to reward working in partnership
- Certify to profit. Reghelini, Janees // Reseller Middle East;11/23/2015, p1
The article focuses on the trend among customers to work with partners with more certifications and educating media partners to remain updated by attending training programs including technological evolution leading channel players to improve certifications.
- NCCCO enters telecom industry. // American Cranes & Transport;Aug2015, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p16
The article informs about the professional partnership of nonprofit organization National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) with the certification organization National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) for development of certification programs of the organization.
- Does collaboration work? // Modern Railways;Aug2013 Supplement, p14
The article describes the experiences of infrastructure company Atkins in achieving BS 11000 certification for collaborative business relationships. Contracts awarded to the company following its certification include the Stafford Area Improvements Programme. Other companies that want to be...
- Time for Action. // Sound & Video Contractor;Sep2004, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p26
Presents information on certification programs being offered by CEDIA in North America in 2004. Partnership with AVAD in providing certificates; Creation of action teams by the Membership Council to provide quality service to CEDIA members.
- COLLABORATION SEEKS HARMONY. // Microwaves & RF;Jun2013, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the plan of the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and the CDMA Certification Forum to work together to create a single and unified certification process for mobile devices.
- WHO'S NEWS. // Garden Center Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p60
This section offers news briefs related to horticulture in the U.S. Pete Rethans has been appointed western region sales manager of Fine Americas. Aquascape Inc. has earned a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Silver Certification for its headquarters building. ForemostCo Inc. and C....
- If Not Now, When? // Sustainable Industries;2011 B Supplement, p10
The article discusses the benefits that B Corporation (B Corp) certification bring to businesses. It states that a total of over 1 million U.S. dollars can be saved by the community of B Corporations by tapping more than 40 B Corp service partnerships. It also says that Certified B. Corp...
- UAE: Nexus Unveils Certification Plan. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Oct2007, p31
The article reports on the partnership between Nexus and Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) to provide professional certification across the Middle East region. It states that the move is an important step in helping to increase the level of training within the insurance industry and boost...
- GLOBAL OUTLOOK. Garnier, Jean-Pierre // Meat Trades Journal;5/27/2011, p4
The article looks at the UK Export Certification partnership, an access for English beef exports to important markets including Croatia and Angola.