- Length of work stoppages in 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Mar2003, pN.PAG
Deals with the average length of work stoppages that began in 2002. Duration of major work stoppages.
- Work stoppages involving 1,000 workers or more. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov91, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p135
Presents data on work stoppages in the U.S. from 1989 to 1991. Number of stoppages; Total number of workers involved; Days idle; Percent of estimated working time.
- STRIKE IDLENESS. Burns, John E. // Industrial Management;Aug67, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
Editorial. Focuses on strike idleness in employment. Increase in strike idleness levels in May 1967; Number of man-days or idleness resulting to strikes to June 1967; Implications of a strike taking place in the automobile industry.
- St Mungo's staff go on strike. Pudelek, Jenna // Third Sector;12/3/2013, Issue 779, p5
The article reports on the strike of six employees at homelessness charity St. Mungo's in England for problems in pays and employment conditions in 2013.
- WORK PERMITS/VISAS. // Thailand Career Guide;2002, p10
Presents information on work permits and visas in Thailand. Issuance of business visas; Requirements to be employed in the country.
- WORK PERMITS / VISAS. // Austria Career Guide;2002, p50
Presents a guide on applying for employment authorizations and visas for Austria. Documents required; Kinds of work permits; Information on restricted work permit.
- WORK PERMITS / VISAS. // Australia Career Guide;2002, p72
Presents a guide in applying for Australian employment authorizations and visas. Steps in obtaining employment authorization and visas; Requirements; Major classes of visas.
- WORK PERMITS / VISAS. // Canada Career Guide;2002, p75
Presents guidelines on applying for employment authorizations and visas for Canada. Documents needed; Web sites which provide information about the country.
- Vacancy Rates Rise As Job Cuts, Strikes Slow Recovery Pace. // Orange County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the factors influencing the pace of recovery in the industrial real estate market in Orange County, California. Labor strikes at coastal ports; Level of employment; Increase in vacancy rates.