Party manifestos put flexibility first
- Labor Party in the saddle. // America;4/2/1949, Vol. 80 Issue 26, p707
The article focuses on the victory of the British Labor Party for the constituency of Sowerby in Yorkshire, England on March 17, 1949. It emphasizes that the Labor Party still retains the confidence and support from British people. It comments on the phenomenal economic recovery of Great Britain...
- Showdown. // Time;11/3/1952, Vol. 60 Issue 19, p40
The article reports that the Parliamentary Labor Party of Great Britain is confronting the question on what will be done about the Bevanites.
- SOAP BOX. // PRWeek (London);10/5/2012, p13
The author reflects on developments within the British Labour Party since she last lobbied for the political party in September 2010.
- New Year, new goals. // Eastern Eye;1/2/2015, Issue 1283, p8
The author reflects on the survey which shows that the Labour Party in Great Britain is losing support from Indian voters.
- SOAP BOX. Rumfitt, Chris // PRWeek (London);9/3/2010, p7
The author expresses opinion on the extended leadership contest in the Labour Party in Great Britain in 2010.
- Labour hopefuls fail to impress. HILTON, ALEX // PRWeek (London);9/3/2010, p13
The author criticizes the leadership ability of Labour Party members in Great Britain.
- Labour's loss. Todd, Jonathan // Prospect;Feb2015, Issue 227, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Labour isn't working" in the January 2015 issue.
- Changes to employment legislation gives rise to split opinions from leading industry specialists. // Employers Law;Nov2011, p5
The article reports that industry specialists are divided over a proposal to abandon plans to extend maternity and paternity leave and flexible working rights.
- Labour. Balls, Ed // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/29/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4217, p11
The article presents the policies of Great Britain's Labour Party on child care. The author pointed out the need for policies and laws that prioritize children's welfare in order to create strong families. Among the party's pledges were to create a Toddler Tax Credit to support parents of young...