How to Seduce a Straight Woman
- Almost Megan. Carlson, Katherine // Lesbian News;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p43
The article relates the author's experiences in being attracted to a heterosexual woman. She describes the woman as the most perfect woman who had ever lived. After she had seen the woman being kissed by a man, she felt pain and had thoughts of committing suicide.
- What Accounts for Heterosexual Women’s Negative Emotional Responses to Lesbians?: Examination of Traditional Gender Role Beliefs and Sexual Prejudice. Parrott, Dominic; Gallagher, Kathryn // Sex Roles;Aug2008, Vol. 59 Issue 3/4, p229
This study examined a pathway to heterosexual womenâ€™s experience of anger and anxiety in response to lesbian interactions. Participants were 149 18â€“30 year old heterosexual female undergraduates (56% African American) from a southeastern United States university. Participants...
- GAY. STRAIGHT.BI? // Dolly;Sep2013, Issue 513, p58
The article presents the experience of several teenagers regarding bisexual relationships. It mentions several cases of bisexual girls who are attracted towards both males and females. The article further focuses on sex therapist Christina Spaccavento who says that heterosexual is an emotional,...
- HIDDEN LIVES. // Diva;Aug2011, Issue 183, p36
The article presents stories of married women who keep secret their affair with lesbians. A 40-year old lesbian has an affair with a straight woman living with a man for almost three years. A 72-year-old married lesbian who has lived a straight life has a romantic relationship with a divorced...
- STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU. // Diva;Jul2009, Issue 158, p88
The article presents a letter about the dilemma of a woman who fell in love with a married bisexual woman. She felt repulsing herself thinking that she is sharing her with a man and is struggling about the feeling that the said woman has on her. She is uncertain as to how far she could take the...
- Where's the Love? Butch, Fairy // Curve;Jun2008, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p25
The article presents questions and answers related to lesbian relationships, including one on deciding to end a relationship with her heterosexual partner and another one on dildo sex.
- Cleaning My Closet. Reiniger, Meredith Elizabeth // Empty Closet;May2009, Issue 423, p5B
The author recalls the importance of apron to her life and reflects on her heterosexual and lesbian relationships. She says that her mother's apron indicated that the latter would prepare dinner for the family. She considers aprons as uniform for women who accomplish their duties as wives. She...
- RHONA'S NO PROBLEM. // Diva;Nov2009, Issue 162, p89
The article presents questions and answers related to lesbianism including the problem of being attracted to both men and women and being scared of living in with a partner.
- YOU LOOKING AT ME? // Diva;Jun2004, Issue 97, p40
Interviews several women on their feelings toward lesbians. Difficulties in distinguishing straight from lesbians; Worries about being asked to perform sexual activities; Fantasies on lesbian relationships.