The big get bigger as RIA taker over CLR
- RIA antes up $325 million for CLR. // Accounting Technology;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p10
Reports on RIA Group's acquisition of Computer Language Research Inc. Purchase price; Nature of CLR's business; CLR's 1996 revenue.
- Tax news. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Reports on developments in taxation in the United States for the period ending January 1999. Replacement of the names of RIA Group and Computer Language Research as part of a major reorganization; RIA group's launching of its RIA Tax Internet site; CCH's dropping of support for DOS-based...
- RIA absorbs CLR; postpones name change. // Accounting Technology;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the RIA Group has folded its Computer Language Research operations under the name RIA. Parent organization's postponement of name change; Executive appointments.
- RIA Group Announces OnPoint International Tax System CD-ROM. // Information Today;Jun97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p37
Reports that RIA Group announced the release of its OnPoint International Tax System, a CD-ROM that will benefit tax professionals, in May 1997. Features of the computer software; Contact information.
- Tax and accounting research moving to Internet. Stevens, Michael G. // Practical Accountant;Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p30
Reports on RIA Group's plans to launch tax news and research material on the Internet. What the product includes; How frequently the Internet would be updated; Other Internet resources; Alternative on-line tools.
- CLR launches new accounting division. // Practical Accountant;Jun96, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Reports that the Computer Language Research Inc. has formed a new division to develop and market accounting software products and services.
- PPC Picks Up RIA's Forms. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Reports on Practitioners Publishing's sale of tax forms software marketed by its parent company RIA Group.
- TEI extends affinity agreement with RIA Group. // Tax Executive;May/Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p167
Reports that the Tax Executives Institute Inc. (TEI) and RIA Group have successfully negotiated an extension of their affinity relationship which was initiated in 1996. Terms of the agreement; Remarks from TEI President Paul Cherecwich Jr.; Enhanced RIA Group member discount program.
- Next level of Internet tax research reached. // Practical Accountant;Nov97, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the release of commercial tax research software products by RIA Group and CCH Incorporated. Names of products; Features and operations of products; Benefits of products to customers.