Maureen Williams: A woman's place is no. 1
- Open Systems Names Top VAR. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
Reports on Applied Business Systems as the top reseller of Open Systems' accounting software products for 1996 to 1997. Company's leadership in sales of Open Systems Accounting Software and Traverse; Company's development of Client Access, an application written in Microsoft Access.
- PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
Reports developments on accounting practice as of July 2003. Program introduced by Best Software Inc. to give added benefits to partners selling three or more products of the vendor; Appointment of Pierre Hulsebus as manager of Customer Relationship Management Group; Sale of the not-for-profit...
- Open Systems Offers Consulting Services. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on Open Systems Holdings' provision of consulting services to resellers of its client/server-based Traverse C/S software. Design of product line to support up to 100 users and will include remote access capabilities; Other services included in the consulting services.
- Open Releases TRAVERSE eBusiness Solutions. // Practical Accountant;Jun2002, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p27
Reports on the launching of TRAVERSE eBusiness Solutions by Open Systems Inc.
- Open Systems Adds Financial Report Writer. // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Open Systems has launched a new software for its Traverse Accounting product lines.
- Practice development news. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p10
Presents news items concerning accounting technology developers and resellers as of October 2001. Formation of the value-added reseller group Emerald Technology Consulting by former members of First Edge/Sornson; Naming of Applied Business Services of Maryland as top reseller for Open Systems...
- Open Systems Starts Web Training. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p14
Reports on Open Systems' launching of an Internet-based training for users of its accounting software systems.
- Open Systems adds reseller marketing programs. // Accounting Technology;Jan98, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Open Systems Holdings Co. has introduced five marketing programs for resellers of its OSAS and Traverse 97 software.
- Open Systems opens reseller Web site. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
Cites Open Systems' establishment of a password-protection section of its Web site to enable value-added resellers (VAR) to communicate with each other. Sections into which the VAR are site is divided.